This is a flexible, convenient option that allows you to shop for what you need, when you need it. Instead of picking up a CSA share every week, you can use your Stand & Market Membership card to shop at our retail locations. You’ll have easy access to the same awesome fresh produce, but you can shop according to your schedule, and enjoy PYO fields too.
How It Works
A Farm Stand & Market Membership begins with a minimum account of $300. This is a pre-paid account that you can draw on throughout the season.
A Farm Stand & Market Membership entitles you to $315 (a 5% bonus) in credit at
- some of our Red Fire Farm retail locations, including:
- *Not available for use this year at the Montague store, as that is now a separate business run by Ryan’s dad, Paul Voiland.
Additional credit can be purchased at at any time in increments of $100.
All credit on a farm stand membership must be used within the calendar year it was purchased and does not roll over to the next year, because it is a membership in the growing season. Your membership will expire on December 31st of the year that you become a member. Even after our farm stands close, you can use the remainder of your account balance at our December winter farmers’ markets or for bulk orders on seasonal produce.
Stand & Market Membership versus CSA Membership
If you eat lots of vegetables every week, a CSA share may be better suited for your needs. CSA shares also offer the lowest prices for our produce.
Farm Stand & Market Memberships can work well if you need a more flexible schedule to get your produce.
Stand & Market Membership Benefits
- Flexible, convenient, and easy.
- Credit can be used for all Produce and Plants sold at the Granby Stand and Farmers’ Markets. Non-produce items should be purchased separately.
- You can shop when you want, without worrying about picking up your produce at a certain time or missing a share when you go on vacation.
- Receive our newsletter by e-mail every week for updates from the farm, recipes, and coupons.
- Receive invites and member pricing for our events, including Strawberry Soiree, and Tomato Weekend.
Pick Your Own
- Membership entitles you to pay-per-item Pick Your Own privileges for the farm’s organic strawberries, peas, beans, cherry tomatoes, hot peppers, ground cherries, and other crops at our fields in Granby or Montague.
- Pick your own prices will be approximately half of what the items cost at the retail stand.
- Cutting privileges in the herb and cut flower patches are free with membership.
Current Members- Check Your Balance
You can type your Membership or Gift card number to check your balance here. You can also call the number on the back of your card to find out your current balance.