Enjoy the Seasons With Us!
Delicious heirloom tomatoes, crisp salad greens, tender tasty carrots, hearty golden potatoes… these are just a few of the many exciting vegetables that members will find in the Red Fire Farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm shares this season.
We offer local organic vegetable farm shares, local fruit shares, pasture-raised egg shares, fresh mushroom shares, and local organic flower shares for pickup or delivery to various locations in Western Massachusetts and the Boston area.
Here’s How the CSA Works:
- Members sign up for a farm share in the winter and spring
- We seed and raise lots of produce for the CSA at the farm
Then the CSA season starts, and each week…
- We harvest, wash, and deliver the week’s share to you
- Members pick up shares at locations around Western MA and the Boston Area, getting super-fresh produce harvested just the day before
- Members cook it up and eat very well!
Pick up your weekly share of fresh, organic produce either at the farm in Granby and in Montague or delivered to locations in Northampton, Springfield, Jamaica Plain, Somerville, Worcester, Brighton, Watertown, Cambridge, Boston, and Newton.
Extra Benefits for All Red Fire Farm CSA Members:
- Pick Your Own (PYO) for free at the farm in Granby or Montague
(including peas, beans, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, herbs, flowers and other crops)
- Weekly newsletter full of recipes and farm stories
- Bulk produce ordering with convenient pickup locations
- Farm events like the Tomato Festival, cooking demonstrations, and more
Learn More about our Shares
Watch our CSA Farm Share Video
Read testimonials from our members
Review the basics of different share options
Check out Example Shares
See locations and times for CSA pickups
Discover Pick Your Own
Find out how CSA value compares to Supermarket Produce